What's your new role about?
In DAZN we are hiring! We are looking for a Account Manager - Publisher/Video for our Media team in Mexico City
These is a little of what you'll do:
· Monitoring and controlling the publishing of video content into the Mexican DAZN Player.
· Increase our net, inventory and viewability metrics in Mexico.
· Co-ordination of the user experience with the publisher editorial staff.
· Creation, and day to day maintenance of all DAZN Players across the publisher network.
· Optimization of content placement across the DAZN Player network, in collaboration publishers.
· Absolute understanding of web publishing and the associated workflow of video content.
· Creating reporting packs for publishers, external sales teams and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong journalistic skills, Understanding of web journalism.
- Crazy about sports, Mexican and American sports in particular.
- Communication skills (written and verbal) as this role will often mean working across multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding of the digital media industry, preferably actual experience of working in a similar within a broadcaster and or digital agency
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles. The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.