What's your new role about?
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruitment specialist to move into one of the most exciting businesses in the sports industry. As DAZN continues to expand in North and South Americas, it offers you the chance to build your profile across the business and develop the role further.
The successful candidate will report to our London based DAZN SVP Talent and Resourcing and will work closely with our VP People - Americas and local HR teams in New York, Charlotte and Sao Paulo.
You will lead the talent acquisition strategy in our well-established market in USA as well as a small but growing team in Brazil. You will have a strong understanding of the American marketplace, recruitment trends and practices as well as the ability to partner with multiple senior stakeholders across multiple locations.
We are looking for a creative thinker who will launch and drive new initiatives and programs to support our talent acquisition goals, focusing on the superb candidate experience, internal customer delivery, team collaboration and overall employer branding.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Build and execute recruitment strategy to include internal and external searches, identifying top talent across multiple skillsets and career levels
- Effectively partner with business and HR stakeholders to drive and own the local recruitment strategy
- Lead the EMEA recruitment team providing direction, coaching and support, managing performance based on meaningful SMART goals, ensure career development opportunities in place
- Deliver best-in-class experience to both internal and external parties
- Conduct market research ensuring an ongoing understanding of overall recruitment landscape
- Collaborate with global Recruitment and HR teams to share best practice, knowledge and talent pools
- Manage and nurture agency and third-party relationships, build long term partnership with external experts
- Provide reporting and recruitment data analytics to ensure decisions are data driven and supported
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Combination of in-house and agency recruitment experience (5 years+)
- Knowledge of media, production and/or broadcast and/or marketing recruitment strategies
- Global recruitment experience or local experience with international organization
- Proven success directly sourcing and adopting creative approaches to build candidate pipelines
- Expertise with specialist sourcing tools and social media strategies
- Experience in managing small teams and working with remote teams
- Knowledge of workforce/recruitment legislation in USA
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays
- Affordable health benefits (dental and vision included)
- Generous sick time package
- Competitive parental leave
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company
- Basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k)
- Aflexible work environment.
- Access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
· Department: People
· Reports To (title): SVP Talent and Resourcing
· Career Level: CL4
· Country and Location: New York, USA
· Hours of Work: 40, Monday - Friday
· Line Management Responsibility: Yes