What's your new role about?
Do you want to be part of a team that engineers a global product that’s used by millions of users daily?
DAZN is one of the fastest-growing OTT companies in the world and streams over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues, in over 200 countries. Since we launched in 2016, we have streamed more than 700+ million hours of content! You are going to be a part of a new self-sufficient team of engineers developing solutions for the AdTech tribe, directly impacting the success of advertising at DAZN.
The AdTech tribe is responsible for the expansion of video advertising across all DAZNs app platforms and is considered a key revenue generator for the company. AdTech starts with onsite cameras and goes all the way through to every user’s app or TV. This role is a fantastic opportunity to learn about modern broadcasting including dynamic ad insertion.
This role can be based in Katowice, or you can work remotely from anywhere in Poland.
As our new Senior Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manage and integrate advertising into our video platforms across multiple devices to millions of users
- Develop key requirements and working with stakeholders from the end-to-end programme
- Work on building multiple green field projects
- Oversee and expand our technology team to fully understand AdTech ensuring global and scalable build of systems within the stack and integration of vendor delivered services and tools
- Identify new opportunities and experiments to drive proof of concepts to improve system integration, implementation time and generate cost efficiencies
- Help interview and onboard other engineers
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining scalable microservices
- Collaborated with Product Managers, and other Software Engineers to deliver a compelling user experience
- Delivered maintainable, robust, and testable code
- Shared knowledge and collaborated with other developers across the business
- Build it and own it mindset
Even better if you have:
- Strong understanding of CI/CD
- Exposure to event-driven AWS architecture
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN streaming service
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Employee Assistance Program (psychological, managerial, legal and financial counselling)
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.