What's your new role about?
From the Premier League, NBA, La Liga, NFL, Serie A, WTA, and UFC, DAZN is at the heart of the broadcasting of the World’s major sports. Our revolutionary OTT platform is the only place viewers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Japan, Canada, Italy, Spain, Brazil and USA can watch some of these major sports. DAZN is changing the world sees sport. And now we want to change the way brands engage with sport fans.
The combined strength of our brands, products, editorial, video content and data-led insights puts us in a unique position in the sports media space to offer brands the ability to target audiences across any platform with focused personalised communications.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to oversee all aspects of ad technology and commercial solutions across digital media, OTT and social platforms.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Platforms - Key stakeholder for all solutions DAZN commercial & operations teams use including Google (Ad Manager, YouTube, Analytics), Oracle (Moat, BlueKai), Amazon (TAM)
- Innovation & Collaboration - Work with Product team leads and key stakeholders to identify new products & features DAZN should be reviewing, trialling & testing, to prioritized commercial related features and Produce case studies & business cases on new initiatives, with measure KPIs
- Team Management - Lead and line manage your team ensuring they deliver work on time and to a high standard that is aligned to DAZN’s media strategy
- Strategy & Reporting - Understand regional and local team requirements and provide solutions need to drive efficiency and improve performance, set & measure KPIs for team and actively challenge legacy solutions / process
- Strategy & Reporting - Establish dashboards & reporting solutions in place to enable media team to track performance against hard & soft KPIs across all mediums we deliver advertising (website, app, video, OTT)
- Strategy & Reporting - Refine existing campaign management & performance reporting to cater for cross platform ad delivery
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Demonstrated leadership through managing teams, projects and commercial initiatives
- Min 3+ years management
- Excellent broadcast technical knowledge and ad operational experience
- Able to provide ad tech troubleshooting for multiple OTT platforms and ad technology providers
- Understanding of integration and testing of digital display/video delivery
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- 5+years’ digital advertising operations experience (Google Ad Manager/DAI is a plus)
- Comprehension of streaming video technologies – HLS, DASH, SMOOTH, VAST/VPAID, Client and Server-Side DAI
- Experience working for sites who sell/traffic booking for owned and operated and 3rd party represented sites
- Knowledge of Programmatic trading ecosystem
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and collaboration skills
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com