What's your new role about?
Live and breathe sport? Love content? Got loads of fresh ideas on what sports fans want to watch?
If you’re a sports content maker who wants to help us change the way the world views handball, then this could be the opportunity for you. Not only will you deliver relevant and energising new content for broadcasters and digital channels, you’ll have the opportunity to take lead in the creative process, proactively bringing new ideas and opinions to the table and executing them to global audiences on various social media channels from the EHF to broadcast partners and handball teams and players.
You’ll have the freedom to play around with graphics, colours and throw in special effects to hook in any handball fan who is using the likes of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
You will be based in our Madrid office. There is just one thing we ask from you: as you’ll be working in a sports production environment, flexible working hours on evenings and weekends in line with sporting events must be ok for you.
We’d be grateful if you would please send your CV and any supporting documents in English – as well as examples of your best crafted videos.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Your core focus will be to create and edit amazing handball content purely for digital and social media, supporting the content team
- Edit, colour grade, add special effects and play with graphics
- Take the lead in the creative process, proactively bringing new ideas and opinions to the table
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Solid work experience in content creation and editing sports footage
- Highly proficient in an editing software – as we are using Adobe Premiere at DAZN
- Creative to the bone and excellent on the craft and detail of content creation
- An up-to-date knowledge and interest in the social media environment, you’ll know what content works on different social media
- Fluent in English and Spanish
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge and interest in handball
- Awareness of multi-format content delivery
- Department: Global Event Production Services
- Type: Permanent
- Reports to: Producer – Handball
- Career Level: 2
- Location: Madrid – Spain
- Hours of work: 40
- Line Management: No
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.