What's your new role about?
You will be able to use your strong translating skills to work with our stakeholder’s data and produce findings and dashboards to tell a story and report on performance to use data to make strategic business decisions.
As we become a data-led business, you will be upskilling our business stakeholders with the aim of improving engagement and understanding of data.
You will be working with large datasets to design visualisations, alongside mentoring other member of the Reporting team to deliver accurate and timely results.
Utilising your strong presentation and communication skills you will be creating dashboards and present back to key stakeholders in the business to communicate a story.
You will be able to use your commercially focused mindset to effectively partner with the business to become a critical part of delivering insights.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Wrangling data using Dataiku DSS (a collaborative data science software platform) and SQL to build stable data sets which are then used to build reports
- Using Tableau to produce new standardised reports and insights to support the business
- Building training materials to accompany the new data sets and reports produced by the team and train the business on how to interact with Tableau
- Working with different functions to develop KPIs and integrate them into our work stream
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 3+ years of experience creating reports and dashboards in Tableau or similar tools (Qlikview, Power BI, etc…)
- 3+ years of experience in the Data Analytics or Business Intelligence field
- 3 + years of experience in data transformation/wrangling using SQL and ETL tools such Alteryx, DSS
- Good communication skills and the desire to interact with different functions across the business
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a tight timeframe
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- A strong interest in Sports
- An adaptable / flexible personality will be critical as priorities alter
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
- Department: Finance
- Internal Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
- Reports To (title): Head of Reporting
- Career Level: CL3
- Location: London (Hammersmith)
- Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com