What's your new role about?
Like the thought of playing around with data? If you have an idea in mind - you can do it here!
If you want to implement your own data ideas and strategies within a state-of-the art data environment - this might just be the perfect role for you.
With your background in data engineering or cloud based data warehousing (DWH) and your love for tech & sports, you will get the chance to bring data solutions to life; providing DAZN with valuable insights. As DAZN is a truly data driven environment, the Business Intelligence team is at the heart of every decision made within the business. Meaning, on a frequent basis you will be liaising with senior stakeholders around the world and make suggestions as to our next moves.
To give you an idea what we mean with a state-of-the-art data environment: We operate with a Snowflake Data Warehouse, using Dataiku DSS as an ETL tool to clean, enrich and prepare data to then be surfaced to the business via Tableau and Looker.
How will you stand out to us?
New ideas for DAZN
Expert in SQL and DWH
... the rest we can teach you with your hunger to make an impact.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Wrangling data using our ETL tool Dataiku DSS (a collaborative data science software platform) and SQL to build stable data sets
- Developing Tableau and Looker environments to support the business with their decision making
- Automating dashboards and reports
- Working with different functions to develop KPIs and integrate them into our work stream and being a focal point for data within DAZN
- Support the production of corporate reports that are essential for our executives in executing critical business decisions
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- First couple of years' experience working with data - as an analyst, engineer or as a consultant
- Strong experience in data transformation/ data wrangling using SQL and ETL tools such Alteryx, DSS or SSIS and cloud based DWHs
- Desire to test the status quo and to innovate
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- A strong interest in sports or technology
- Enjoy working within an agile and fast paced environment
- Department: Finance
- Internal Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
- Reports To (title): Head of Reporting
- Career Level: CL3
- Location: London (Hammersmith)
- Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 37.5
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK Benefits include...
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.