What's your new role about?
Do you love sport, 24/7, anytime, anyplace, anywhere? Are you passionate about sports, technology and specially about handling service delivery management?
DAZN is seeking an experienced Change & Release Analystto join the Global Live Operations team.
This role is required to operate in a fast paced rapidly changing environment and should understand the concepts of a technical service support environment along with Service Delivery ensuring delivery with no interruption to live service. The candidate should bring an understanding of how to create agile engineering processes that are required to manage across our development, reliability and support engineering teams.
You will be responsible for end to end Change governance and management for all DAZN changes You will work closely with DAZN support centre and Incident commander team and is the interface to the other Process managers, Technology and Development engineering teams at DAZN.
Other benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more.
As our new Change & Release Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for Change governance for DAZN changes and releases via CABIT
- Ensure all DAZN Changes are logged correctly in service Now.
- Manage the e-2-e change management process including 3rd Party changes, DAZN Infrastructure changes (syseng , networks,) portals and DAZN connect
- Conduct and assess risks for major high-risk changes and schedule CAB and move away from decentralised CAB process
- Investigate tools and processes and integrating them so that they can improve the reliability, stability and efficiency with which we release our services
- Work closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes and strategies to support continuous integration and deployment
- Manage releases (Deploying code in prod) for all on prem java core legacy apps (CMS, VDP feeds) and releases to support media portals.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience in ITIL and Agile ways of working
- An ability to prioritise and multi-task with a flexible approach to work with changing deadlines and scope.
- Strong understanding of change management and release management principles in a highly distributed digital environment
- Strong familiarity with software configuration management systems and/or source code version control systems like Git Hub , Git experience
- Ability to work at all levels on an internal and external basis with the ability to clearly articulate and challenge decisions around release priorities
- Excellent communications with stakeholder management including strong influencing skills.
- Excellent understanding of tools like Service now, CabIt and any change mgmt. related tools.
- An ability to balance competing priorities and exercise independent judgment
- An ability to gain cooperation from a wide variety of internal teams, including senior management and other departments.
Even better if you have:
- Expertise of common development methods and tools (incl. Agile, Jira, Jenkins, Confluence)
- Ability to work pro-actively with a hunger to improve service
- Experience working in a data driven environment with excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the sports or OTT services sector would be beneficial.
- General interest in sport a real advantage.
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.