What's your new role about?
DAZN is looking for highly motivated Technical Assistant to join our growing Operations team in Broadcast facility in Munich - Germany. The successful candidate must be passionate about post production operations and it technicalities. The role of the Technical Assistant is to work across a broad range of operational, production and post production sectors in the world of sports. The candidate will work very closely with the programming team in Munich, focused and supportive to Milan and Central Post Production teams. The candidate must have previous experience of working in broadcast and sports environment. Candidate will have a hands-on approach to all elements of the work, and will want to be part of an enthusiastic team that are constantly striving to improve and develop both individually and as a company.
As our new Technical Assistant, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Provide first level support in post production and remote commentary
- Ingest of footage for local and central productions
- Support our international post production teams
- Transfer and upload of footage between different post systems
- Maintain camera equipment
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 3-5 years experience in Sports and broadcast environment
- Fluency in german, good Communication in English (written and spoken)
- A deep understanding of the post-production processes
- Confidence to work in a live pressured environment, remaining calm under pressure
- Real interest in sports broadcast High level of organization and precision
- Reliable with content materials handling
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge and skills on common editing software (Avid and/or Premiere)
- Learn and Grow: on-going drive for learning and ability to apply new knowledge and skills
- Self-motivated, problem solver
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.