What's your new role about?
As a Facility Assistant at DAZN, you will be responsible for supporting our new DAZN office in Amsterdam and ensuring that all office facilities and processes run smoothly, which includes both the physical space and the comfort and well-being of all our employees (150+ and growing!), guests, and partners.
We’re looking for a confident Facility Assistant with sound customer service experience in a busy fast-paced environment, who has strong organizational skills, proactive problem-solving attitude and a people-first approach. Do you have some experience in hospitality or a customer facing role? Do you want to grow your career in an office setting? If this sounds like you, this job could suit you perfectly!
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Face of Reception - first and centre point of call for guests and staff queries, you will provide an efficient and high level of service to the office and external guests at Reception
- Customer oriented and providing a 5 star service: Assisting with events, and requests - thinking what could be asked and putting services in place before being asked, being proactive and innovative
- Overseeing the operations, maintenance, and upkeep of all office facilities in Amsterdam office, be the key contact of the site.
- Assisting with the implementation of health and safety standards; be the key Fire Marshall, key First Aider, DSE trained, Manual Handling trained, general Health & Safety knowledge
- Provide support on Town Hall, events, and large office meetings including lunches
- Managing vendors including, security, parking, cleaning and so on;
- Build and maintain good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to HR, local teams, our neighbours, landlord and building management company
- Raising PO's and maintaining spreadsheet records
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 1-3 year sof experience in a customer facing role dealing directly with employees, visitors, as well as 3rd party services and vendors
- Knowledge of health & safety regulations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident communicating at all levels across the organization as well as with external vendors
- Ability to work independently, Proactive and a problem solver
- Knowledge of Dutch at a native level, fluent in English
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Knowledge of Microsoft package Office 365
- Knowledge of Oracle
- First aider and fire marshal experience
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.