What's your new role about?
Have you ever thought of being a part of a team that's responsible for maintaining the quality of a product impacting millions of users?
You only need to take the ownership of the QA Engineer role at DAZN which is a platform that streams over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues in 9 markets including Germany, Japan, Italy, Canada, USA, Spain, and Brazil (more to come)!
In this role, your main responsibilities will be developing automated tests (in Python or Kotlin) and performing manual tests to build modern and scalable mobile applications. We give you the opportunity to gain personal development in the Quality Assurance area and to provide support and mentoring to other QAs with their day-to-day work.
Are you passionate QA who wants to build a modern, scalable and high-quality resilient platform?! Watch what our employees are saying about working here!
Don't even think twice! Shape the future of your career with us! We are waiting for you at DAZN!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Developing automated tests
- Performing manual tests (if it’s needed, ideally aiming at automated tests)
- Supporting the Scrum team to deliver a high-quality product
- Personal development in the Quality Assurance area
- Mentoring and supporting other QAs with their day-to-day work
- Providing documentation for delivered features
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- 2 years of commercial experience as a QA on Front-End projects
- Practical knowledge of any programming language – preferably Kotlin or Python
- Skills and experience in test automation – knowledge of any tool for automating tests
- Commercial experience with GIT or another distributed version control
- Knowledge and awareness of the QA role in a Scrum environment
- Self-reliance, ability to prioritize day-to-day tasks and ability to cooperate with the team
- Experience in designing tests
- Intermediate English (min. B2)
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Basic REST knowledge
- Ability to maintain Jenkins jobs (pipelines & Docker basics would be nice)
- Performs effective code reviews with a focus on quality and performance
- Understand deployment process and release policies and following it accordingly
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
- We also have a break room with PlayStation, Xbox, table soccer and massage chair.
- You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
Here's a little more about us…
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work for passionate and creative engineers. We use a very modern tech stack to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. The architecture of DAZN is based on Micro Frontends and unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience.
This is an ambitious project with a fast release cycle that has scalability not only from a user point of view but also from a developer perspective. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
Our engineers work in small teams and are given freedom and autonomy when it comes to the code that they write. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: https://engineering.dazn.com/