What's your new role about?
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU
As the Senior Product Manager, Global Platform at DAZN, you will be responsible for the definition, delivery and optimisation of DAZN’s global product platform.
DAZNs global platform is an opportunity to shape the future of sports live streaming. By listening to customer feedback loops, monitoring data closely and conducting competitor analysis you will identify opportunities to improve the global customer experience in a scalable way to deliver global solutions that feel local to customers, in specific countries where DAZN is not yet a leader in Sports broadcasting.
This is an exciting opportunity to work across DAZN’s entire Product tech stack, on Web, Mobile and Living Room devices across a number of countries worldwide, across the disciplines of Acquisition & Retention, Playback, Content Discovery and Customer Engagement. You will work closely with specialist Product Managers in those disciplines and colleagues in Tech, Customer Services, Commercial, Marketing, Strategy and Operations.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE
- Identifying, defining and gaining consensus on in-country localisation requirements (especially regulatory and commercial requirements)
- Work with New Markets TPM team on the roll-out of the DAZN platform to new markets, and of new features designed for the global platform
- Optimising the global platform across web, mobile and TV platforms
- Gathering requirements, communicating these to specialist Product Managers and/or converting them into user stories, and communicating them directly to development teams
- Managing the conducting of competitor analysis and benchmarking on similar (global) products
- Supporting BETA testing in-market
- Overseeing playback and QA testing across multiple markets on the platform
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Experience as a product manager across multiple environments
- Experience delivering and localising a digital product at multi-country scale
- Track record in delivering the best customer experience
- Ability to inform and influence stakeholders with different objectives to get to a joint decision
- Exceptional skills in communicating in a structured and clear manner based on the audiences’ requirements; written and verbal
- Obsessed by data, enjoys analysing data and knows what to look for
- Solution-based & active mindset with a bias for action
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Experience with subscription-based products, especially e-commerce
- Fluent in 1+ more languages other than English
- Experience in writing user stories in BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.