What's your new role about?
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU
As the Senior Product Manager, Global Platform at DAZN, you will be responsible for the definition, delivery and optimisation of DAZN’s global product platform.
DAZNs global platform is an opportunity to shape the future of sports live streaming. By listening to customer feedback loops, monitoring data closely and conducting competitor analysis you will identify opportunities to improve the global customer experience in a scalable way to deliver global solutions that feel local to customers, in specific countries where DAZN is not yet a leader in Sports broadcasting.
This is an exciting opportunity to work across DAZN’s entire Product tech stack, on Web, Mobile and Living Room devices across a number of countries worldwide, across the disciplines of Acquisition & Retention, Playback, Content Discovery and Customer Engagement. You will work closely with specialist Product Managers in those disciplines and colleagues in Tech, Customer Services, Commercial, Marketing, Strategy and Operations.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE
- Identifying, defining and gaining consensus on in-country localisation requirements (especially regulatory and commercial requirements)
- Work with New Markets TPM team on the roll-out of the DAZN platform to new markets, and of new features designed for the global platform
- Optimising the global platform across web, mobile and TV platforms
- Gathering requirements, communicating these to specialist Product Managers and/or converting them into user stories, and communicating them directly to development teams
- Managing the conducting of competitor analysis and benchmarking on similar (global) products
- Supporting BETA testing in-market
- Overseeing playback and QA testing across multiple markets on the platform
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Profound experience as a product manager delivering features from start to finish in an agile environment across multiple environments
- Significant experience delivering and localising a digital product at a global scale
- Track record in delivering the best customer experience
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills; written and verbal
- Obsessed by data, enjoys analysing data and knows what to look for
- Solution-based & active mindset with a bias for action
- Proven hands-on experience working with development teams; experience writing user stories
- Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Experience with subscription-based products, especially e-commerce
- Fluent in 1+ more languages other than English
- Experience in writing user stories in BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in nine countries. Our goal is to change the world of sport for fans, connecting them & bringing them closer to every aspect of the game. We’re one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world and as such, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive environment. We’re passionate about what we do, particularly when it comes to building a great product for our customers. Our Product team works collaboratively with the Engineering team to continue optimizing our OTT Product and serve even more happy customers around the world.
We stream sports to fans directly through DAZN, featuring the widest arry of live and on-demand content ever offered on one platform. We partner with the biggest rights holders across football (Champions League, Europa League, English Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and 25+ more), boxing, Formula 1, NFL, NHL Baseball, Basketball, Rugby, Golf and many more, produce the best content ourselves, and operate some of the world’s biggest digital sports platforms.
If you’re looking to really make your mark on a fast growing global product, this is your chance.