What's your new role about?
The world of live sports consumption is changing. Fans are now demanding a live sports service that is built around them – a service that offers them the ability to watch the very best live sport on any device, when and where they want and best of all, at an unbelievably low price point. Welcome to DAZN, the world’s leading live OTT sports service.
DAZN Media is the media division of live sports OTT service DAZN. You will be joining as our Project Manager to support the activation of brand client projects across DAZN Media’s channels in the region. As part of the Activation team, you will be responsible for helping to execute client projects to the very highest level. In addition to your deep understating of the delivery of both content and media campaigns, you will be organised and communicate effectively but most of all you will be a real sports enthusiast and focused on delivering the very best service for our clients.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
Internal facing stakeholder management– Management of project activation with internal stakeholders e.g. Publishing, Editorial, DAZN Creative, Strategy, Sales, Ad ops etc.
· Day to day client delivery– Ownership of day to day client projects, ensuring all requests are met, campaigns are optimised, and reporting delivered to agreed timelines
· Campaign activation – Activation of local client campaigns to ensure we deliver award winning work that hit predefined KPIs
Campaign asset delivery & sign off– Responsibility for coordinating internal teams to deliver assets on time to a high standard and gain client sign off
· Process: Implementation and optimisation of working process both internally and externally for all campaigns
· Campaign reporting– Monitor all campaigns to ensure accurate reports are delivered to all key stakeholders – highlighting key learnings and insights that will ensure we are constantly evolving and progressing our approach
Budget management– Management of all client budgets against predefined targets
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Sufficient previous experience working in a project management or account handling role within an agency environment preferably in sport
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience in pitches and client presentations
- Managing budgets and invoicing
- Excellent internal coordination and communication skills
- Fluency in German and English, both verbal and written
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of broadcast and digital sports industry
- Experience in sports media, marketing, creative solutions or branded content role
- Experience of working with brands, leagues or broadcasters on social media platforms
- Department: Media - Strategy
- Reports To (title): Head of Client Services DACH
- Career Level: 3
- Country and Location: Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
GERMANY BENEFITS INCUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.