What's your new role about?
The world of live sports consumption is changing. Fans are now demanding a live sports service that is built around them – a service that offers them the ability to watch the very best live sport on any device, when and where they want and best of all, at an unbelievably low price point. Welcome to DAZN, the world’s leading live OTT sports service.
DAZN Media is the media division of live sports OTT service DAZN. You will be joining as our Project Manager to support the activation of brand client projects across DAZN Media’s channels in the region. As part of the Activation team, you will be responsible for helping to execute client projects to the very highest level. In addition to your deep understating of the delivery of both content and media campaigns, you will be organised and communicate effectively but most of all you will be a real sports enthusiast and focused on delivering the very best service for our clients.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
Internal facing stakeholder management– Management of project activation with internal stakeholders e.g. Publishing, Editorial, DAZN Creative, Strategy, Sales, Ad ops etc.
· Day to day client delivery– Ownership of day to day client projects, ensuring all requests are met, campaigns are optimised, and reporting delivered to agreed timelines
· Campaign activation – Activation of local client campaigns to ensure we deliver award winning work that hit predefined KPIs
Campaign asset delivery & sign off– Responsibility for coordinating internal teams to deliver assets on time to a high standard and gain client sign off
· Process: Implementation and optimisation of working process both internally and externally for all campaigns
· Campaign reporting– Monitor all campaigns to ensure accurate reports are delivered to all key stakeholders – highlighting key learnings and insights that will ensure we are constantly evolving and progressing our approach
Budget management– Management of all client budgets against predefined targets
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Sufficient previous experience working in a project management or account handling role within an agency environment preferably in sport
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience in pitches and client presentations
- Managing budgets and invoicing
- Excellent internal coordination and communication skills
- Fluency in German and English, both verbal and written
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Knowledge of broadcast and digital sports industry
- Experience in sports media, marketing, creative solutions or branded content role
- Experience of working with brands, leagues or broadcasters on social media platforms
- Department: Media - Strategy
- Reports To (title): Head of Client Services DACH
- Career Level: 3
- Country and Location: Munich, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
GERMANY BENEFITS INCUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.