What's your new role about?
You will be joining a young and fast-growing company which is ISO 27001 certified. Are you the person who will be able to deep dive and focus on the maintenance of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and ensure that it supports our ethos of ‘secure by design’ applied to our agile development methodology, under pinned on cutting edge thinking and technology? If so we have the challenging role for you!
The Information Security Compliance Specialist is focused on providing excellent guidance to internal teams, to bridge the traditional ‘ISO27001 ISMS’ to a cloud centric and agile CI/CD delivery enterprise, you will also help advise on and monitor current information security risks, control failings and industry framework alignment, including PCI-DSS, NIST, ISO27001/2 etc.
You will join Risk and Compliance team, and will have the opportunity to work with razor-sharp colleagues responsible for risk, business continuity and information security cultural change. We have full exposure to our internal teams and external auditors and regulators, and there is always space to learn and grow by maturing our security processes. You'll have an amazing opportunity to make an impact and ensure the security compliance in all our global locations.
This role can be based in aligned to Katowice in Poland, Leeds in the UK, Hammersmith West London in the UK or in the Netherlands.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Compliance Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manage the ISMS including maintenance of the current ISO 27001 certification scope as well as strategic expansion
- Support the management of information security governance for the organization, ensuring adherence to group policies and standards
- Maintain Information Security Policies and supporting artifacts to ensure they stay relevant and support the targeted outcomes
- Collect evidence, ensure compliance with ISO 27001 controls and facilitate ongoing audits
- Prepare, coordinate and host external audits (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SOC). Cover certification and recertifications audits.
- Perform regular internal reviews in accordance with ISO 27001 standard
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes, ensuring that individual and team actions are taken in line with current best practice.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience of leading and maintaining an ISMS as part of an ISO 27001 certified programme
- Extensive knowledge of PCI DSS
- Good knowledge of information security principles and practices
- Background in Cloud Computing (AWS)
- Being able to translate technical requirements into business language and explain in layman terms
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Excellent communication skills including strong verbal and written skills & the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels. Persuasive and proactive
- Appetite to learn and shape future standards
Even better if you have:
- Understanding of Security standards and frameworks, e.g.: NIST, CIS, OWASP, SANS
- Applied ISMS to digital centric, cloud based, agile environments
- Experience in information security risk management
- Experience using OneTrust tool
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.