What's your new role about?
As our new Accounts Payable Analyst you will be responsible for processing purchase invoices in our system. Most of them we receive via emails, we use purchase orders and scanning tool to make the process more efficient. You will resolve all queries connected with purchase invoices, respond to questions from suppliers, business, management and auditors. You will also check prepayments, invoices on hold and reconcile supplier accounts. You will work closely with other departments and be involved in internal projects improving financial processes.
Accounts Payable Team is based mainly in Poland, in Katowice but we also have staff in the US and Japan. In Katowice, we have 8 people dealing with invoices from most of DAZN entities in the world. The team is well organized, focused on assigned tasks and always ready to help. Your new starter training will be done partially in the office and partially online as we currently work mainly from our homes.
This role can be based in Katowice. The internal job title is Financial Process Analyst.
As our new Accounts Payable Associate you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Process invoices from many different countries of the world
- Learn from more experienced staff
- Use English on a daily basis (mainly written)
- Participate in projects improving our processes
- Work with other departments
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Accounting or Finance degree (students are also welcome)
- Work experience in Accounts Payable or Purchase to Pay team
- Understanding of financial rules
- At least upper-intermediate knowledge of English (B2)
- Good teamwork skills
- Good attention to detail
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of Oracle or similar finance system
- Foreign language skills (German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian)
Benefits will include:
- Access to DAZN OTT service
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Annual leave increasing by 3 days after 3 years
- Private medical and dental insurance (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- MyBenefit platform (MultiSport and thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Family-friendly community
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind)
- Learning and development resources
- Access to our internal speaker series and events
- High-end laptops (Macs or Windows)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.