What's your new role about?
2021 promises to be one of massive opportunity for DAZN in Japan due to increased focus within the region. With this opportunity comes responsibility to maximise the way in which DAZN engages with Japan’s programmatic trading environment.
As an Advertisement Sales Manager, you will be closely involved in taking our programmatic offering to a new level of sophistication, providing both improved media packaging for our partners, greater utilisation of proprietary data, and increased yield for our own organisation through both direct and indirect programmatic demand channels.
The role will mean broad exposure to multiple markets, platforms, and any relevant partners you may wish to introduce – you’re leading the way with our programmatic strategy!
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Increasing revenue from new and existing programmatic partners, through both Open and Private Marketplaces
- Determining the overall programmatic strategy for Japan
- Working with the central product team, local operations and sales teams to implement the strategy
- Lead relationships with Agency and Third party trading desks and vendors such as The Trade Desk, Platform 1, Relaid, Unruly, SuperShip
- Collaborating with Regional teams to escalate issues and to share learnings
- Feeding into Product Team to ensure local market requirements are considered when developing global roadmaps for programmatic offering across web, app and OTT platforms
- Serving as a key member of the Sales team by helping support the direct sales team and acting as a senior voice within team meetings
- Providing insights into competitive landscape
- Evolving DAZN’s programmatic approach to market and messaging as the DAZN on platform advertising and sponsorship opportunity rolls out for the first time from 2021
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- 7 years’ experience in either Media Sales or for a Media Agency, of which 5+ years working in Programmatic including regional exposure, and ideally experience leading a Programmatic Team
- Capable of communicating with Commercial/Technical stakeholders both Internally and Externally
- Experience with advertising and data platforms (DFP, and any DSP/SSP)
- Experience working with or for and continued good connections with main agency groups and an understanding of how those agencies approach programmatic trading
- A sales-minded approach to overcoming objections and providing solutions which benefit DAZN and its clients
- Social security included (Health care insurance, Employee pension scheme, Employment insurance, Labour personal accident insurance)
- Annual Health Exams
- Annual paid leave of 15 days (pro-rated depending on the start date)
- Relo club employee benefit package (access to more than 50,000 services such as discounts in accommodation, sports clubs, leisure facilities and physical exams)
- Company doctor (monthly inspection of office as well as stress check)
- 80yen discount for every drink in vending machine
- Free access to DAZN (live or on-demand sports streaming service) on a daily basis
- Access to free tickets for every J-league game and occasionally for other sports
- Paid commuting allowance up to 30,000 yen a month
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.