What's your new role about?
Are you a football-loving multimedia designer?
Do you have a keen interest in Digital Sports Media, a working knowledge of football and are looking to break into the sports media industry?
Delivering dynamic and impactful graphics and video for the Goal Africa audience, you will have an ability to think on your feet, rapidly react to a sporadic news agenda and be able to proactively plan around the football calendar.
For this role you will be experienced in both graphic design and video editing. Perfect for a recent graduate or those who have the relevant skills and are looking for a new challenge.
Please include a link to your porfolio when you apply.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Create and produce editorial and commercial graphic content for social media and website
- Create and produce editorial and commercial video content for social media and website
- Create and maintain style templates
- Establish, create and test a variety of marketing collateral; briefing design, product and editorial teams
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Strong interest in Football with knowledge and awareness of industry
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/ Design
- Understanding of changing technology and multimedia design tools including Photoshop and Illustrator, Adobe Pro tools
- Graphic design skills
- Intermediate to expert level ability to work in Adobe After Effects
- Video planning, creation and editing exprience
- Digital marketing
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU HAVE...
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and other social media
- 21 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Medical Aid contribution of R1000
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Department: MEDIA
- Reports To (title): Goal Africa Managing Editor
- Career Level: CL2
- Country and Location: Cape Town South Africa
- Hours of Work: 40
- Line Management Responsibility: No
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN Group we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and good at it too! We have over 2,800 employees in 25 office locations across the world. We have a strong team and are growing rapidly and launching into new global marketsevery year.
In Africa DAZN own the largest football brand www.goal.com with 20m fans visiting the platform each month. The African team of 50 is spread across the continent and we have offices in Cape Town, Nairobi, Lagos and Accra.