What's your new role about?
As part of the Living Room Ads team, you would focus on delivering global synergies in living room advertising media to deliver acquisition at scale across smart/connected TV. We live, breathe, and think growth and are looking for team members to deliver & build campaigns, driving objectives at defined payback.
In this role you will be a key member of the Paid Media team and will focus on looking at our living room channels in a holistic way to understand what the best and most effective ways we should be spending our advertising dollars.
This role is based in London.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Living Room Advertising Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work alongside the Living Room Advertising manager to help bring to life a global paid strategy across OEM and Connected TV devices (including Samsung, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick etc.)
- Collaborate with the branding, creative production teams and local markets on all key marketing campaigns spanning multiple markets, and languages from conception to execution across Living Room devices
- Report and analyse performance of Living Room advertising campaigns and how this grows the DAZN business in each of the core markets
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with key Living Room partners
- Work across a growing area of digital advertising that helps DAZN grow and establish itself as a leading Sports Streaming service
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Demonstratable hands-on experience running digital marketing ads preferably (but not necessary) on client side.
- Experience in a rigorous, data-led approach to performance through the media for both direct response and reach campaigns.
- Worked on a global digital marketing campaign that has helped deliver strong results for a business
- Excellent stakeholder management to communicate to colleagues both centrally and locally around the globe how the team is performing against expectations.
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Office products (like Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.), Tableau and Google Analytics
- Confident communication skills and can build relationships across teams at all levels with an appetite to challenge convention.
Even better if you have:
- Interest in sports and/or the media/OTT landscape
- Experience working with or within a digital subscription business
- Experience managing ads on a global scale
- Are fluent in either German, Italian or Spanish - DAZN run marketing campaigns globally!
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.