What's your new role about?
DAZN Creative is growing! We are looking for dynamic and energetic Studio Manager with an absolute passion for sport.
DAZN Creative is an internal creative agency born within DAZN - the world’s largest OTT sports broadcaster. We are built to serve the brand without distraction, and we’re driven by meaningful creative built on authentic sporting insight. The department is a strong mix of Creatives, Designers, editors and Production staff working in various locations globally.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- 1st point of contact for all design queries within the DAZN Creative Leeds.
- Gatekeeper and administrator of the design team daily / weekly / monthly make list.
- Working with the Design Manager to allocate projects from the make list across the design team.
- Being available for client calls and discussion on projects, both internal clients – DAZN Media and their 3rd party clients.
- Maintenance of systems and timesheet info, reporting this monthly to HoP.
- Maintenance of the studio calendar, awareness of team leaves, sickness etc.
- Creation and monitoring of project timelines and budgets.
- Gatekeeper of client feedback and approvals.
- Close liaising with the creative production team to coordinate promo graphic assets.
- Maintenance and organisation of the shared drive & DAM site and ensure that all graphic assets are filed and archived correctly.
- Sourcing and hiring of freelance design staff when required.
- Maintenance of freelance designer contact database.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Knowledge of design equipment, design software and workflows
- Experience working as part of a Design/Creative Agency or In house creative team
- Familiarity with broadcast standard equipment and a knowledge of the media formats regularly used in the broadcast and digital design environment
- Excellent client management skills
- A flexible approach
- Pro-active approach to self-development and adapting to new ways of working and improvements in production techniques
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working on branded digital content
- Experience working with localisation in a global capacity
- Department: DAZN Creative
- Reports To (title): VP of Production Operations
- Career Level: CL3
- Country and Location: Leeds – White Rose
- Hours of Work: 37.5 Hours per week
- Line Management Responsibility: No
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2500 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com
, Sporting News and Spox.com
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.