What's your new role about?
Are you a social media affine, sports interested and communicative person? Perfect! As a Social Media Manager with DAZN you can combine your passion for sports with your professional skills and become our next social media superstar.
In this role you will be an integral part of executing our social media strategy. You will help shaping DAZN’s social media strategy across all platforms, you will create content sports fans love and enrich the day to day work with you analytical and data-driven thinking.
You live and breathe sports culture & social media and can connect with sport fans and influencers on eye level? Great! You have the skills to conceptualise and execute engaging content? Amazing! You work in a structured way and know how to execute and manage own projects with a clear goal-oriented focus? Perfect!
You will be part of a young, vivid and progressive content team. You will take part in our daily editorial meetings and will bring your own creative ideas to the table. You already worked in an over-performing social media team, putting data behind a strategy is part of your thinking and you are willing to work in the evening and on the weekends from time to time. Strong communication skills as well as a creative mind are key for this role.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- You will take part in editorial meetings, feed ideas into our posting calendar and execute them together with our creative team
- You will set up KPI-driven reportings that help generate valuable content- and community insights and act as the analytical mind of our social team to make sure strategy and execution are always in line
- You will help elevate our social content strategy across all platforms with your proactive ideas
- You will handle DAZN’s Facebook groups and other owned & shared social communities and create and execute community activations from scratch
- You will do trend research and make sure our content is always evolving
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Strong interest & knowledge in sports and sports culture
- 2+ years experience in a social media team in sports or entertainment
- Creative mindset, willing to actively bring ideas to the table and execute them
- Analytical thinker being able to draw actionable insights from performance data
- You are a native German speaker with strong writing skills
- Fluency in German and English are a must-have
- Affection to youth, internet, music, and/or gaming culture
- You are open to cater to the challenges of new & evolving platforms like TikTok, Snapchat and Twitch
- Highly motivated to reach the teams’ goals, strong focus on results, ability to work independently on individual projects
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- You have a special interest in US Sport, i.e. football/NFL
- You know about/use DAZN and our content portfolio
- Basic design skills in Photoshop and Premiere are a plus
- Knowledge in video creation and delivery
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.