What's your new role about?
Do you want to have an impact on a product that is used by millions of users across multiple devices on a daily basis?
If you like solving technical problems, this is the place to be.
Our tech works seamlessly, 24/7, and is cutting-edge, scalable and resilient. Our people are dedicated, flexible and fast-moving, rising to every challenge that streaming to a global audience of fans brings.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Android Developer for our mobile development team in order to create new technology solutions for customers.
HERE’S THE BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU WILL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code
- Develop new features when necessary
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Coordinate and closely work with central Development Team
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technologies
- Solid understanding of software development and OOP methods
- At least 4 years of experience with Android development
- Proven experience on Kotlin language
- GIT experience
- Knowledge about software architecture and design patterns
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience with different architectural patterns like MVC, MVP, and MVVM
- Experience building an Android app and shipping to the Play store
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Experience with Agile Software Development and Scrum
- Experience with RESTful APIs
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.