What's your new role about?
As our Producer New Formats, you will be responsible for producing and planning innovative live and non-live shows for DAZN, from our state of the art production facility in Munich. You will be directly involved in the creative process and be expected to conceptualise, plan and execute new shows. Your remit will include producing and planning long and short form programmes and running a live gallery.
You will have the opportunity to shape a new generation of sports fans via a video OTT platform that delivers streaming of sport (live and on demand) to customers around the world. You will be passionate about football and multisports and turn creative ideas into great programming. You will be highly motivated with strong editorial standards, and work ethic. You will produce programming for a broad audience.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Producer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Conceptualise, plan, prepare and produce, live and non-live shows and formats for broadcast
- Working in a TV production gallery, being the live producer on broadcast shows and leading editorial in a live on-air environment
- Develop and deliver ideas for broadcast
- Lead a team of Multifunctional Producer and Production Assistants
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Experience of working in TV production for more than 5 years
- Deep knowledge of football and multisport
- Strong editorial skills
- Strong organisational skill
- Great cross functional communicator
- Empathic leader
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of international sports and the creation of additional programming
- Experience of working in a live TV environment
- Experience and understanding of Live and post-production
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.