What's your new role about?
Are you an Adtech specialist who can't help yourself talking all things Adtech ( e.g. programmatic, header bidding, advertising data flows, consent management, etc.)?
As a Senior Product Manager at DAZN, you will take ownership & accountability for coordinating development and other activities within a fast-paced digital media environment. You'd work on strategically important projects with high-profile internal and external brands. You would also be a part of a highly valued Adtech team, enabling delivery of commercially-focused products within the sports industry. Your key areas of focus will be implementing new revenue-generating advertising propositions and leveraging data to maximise existing offerings and drive monetization.
Your success in this role hinges on your ability to be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused and team-orientated with an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet critical deadlines.
HERE'S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Understand the data that inform our KPIs (Yield, STR, CTR, Viewability) to identify strategic opportunities to grow revenue
- Be an adtech SME by keeping abreast of industry trends and changes
- Capture requirements from stakeholders across product, ad ops, commercial, BI and data science teams, including appropriate technical detail, and business goals
- Help to shape the ad stack strategy, including our approach to header bidding, ad reclamation and various integrations to drive revenue growth
- Create user stories and use cases that include appropriate level of technical detail and stakeholder's objective. Liaise with other relevant product teams to raise user stories and use cases
- Help maintaining and support workflow for ad related problems. Participate in troubleshooting and triage of problems
- Develop and maintain core project documentation from inception, working with delivery stakeholders and project managers to estimate development effort and dependencies to inform timescales and budgets
- Coordinate internal communication, training briefings and supporting (handover) documentation ahead of product launches
- Deliver action-focused post-project reviews to improve future projects
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Passionate about Adtech with previous experience in driving ad tech related products / projects
- Demonstrable experience of delivering advertising products or data projects preferably within an Agile/Scrum (experience of other methodologies beneficial)
- SME on all things adtech e.g. programmatic, header bidding, advertising data flows, consent management, etc
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills; written and verbal. The ability to explain rationale behind choices and technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong product management skills, including capturing requirements, writing user stories and working with development teams to manage and prioritise backlogs
- Proven experience of analysing and using data to uncover new opportunities and make key product decisions (e.g. as evidence to prioritise bugs and/or new features) that drive revenue growth (new initiatives or optimisations).
- Process improvement: demonstrable experience in taking manual tasks and automating them, simplifying processes for both internal and external stakeholders, improving processes and managing change
- A doer with a bias for action that can bring stakeholders together to drive progress on projects
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment with good attention to detail
- Previous knowledge and experience using DoubleClick for Publishers
IT'D BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Previous work experience in adOps or ad sales for a Publisher, OTT provider or SSP
- Defined ad tech strategies in past or have experience integrating different advertising technologies
- Working on projects that require the use of big data infrastructure. For example, experience in Cloudera, Oozie and Spark, or similar.
- Use of Data Science/BI/Analytics tools/languages such as Power BI, Google Data Studios, Python, Scala
- Remote development team management
- Proven record of having managed large-scale product implementations or integrations
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.