What's your new role about?
Are you fascinated by the rapidly changing and evolving world of streaming content? At DAZN our sports streaming platform allows fans to watch their sport, their way, live or on-demand. With availability in over 200+ countries globally showcasing live and non-live programming, this is an exciting time to join our team as a Content Coordinator.
As a Content Coordinator you will be responsible for the Operational workflow of content that flows through our platform, to ensure governance of DAZN guidelines are followed for metadata and asset management. You will also coordinate bringing in media assets for non-live content, which will then be distributed to our global teams for re-versioning.
In this role you will become a pivotal contact within our fast-paced and dynamic content hub, with the opportunity to work autonomously and set the trend as we expand our offering.
You will collaborate with teams across the business to define and manage a variety of work streams that will form the foundation for content visible on the product.
You must be able to work flexibly in line with live sporting events across a range of time zones.
Benefits will depend on your location but will include access to DAZN, an annual performance related bonus, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Super User in territory for our internal Content Management System
- Extending and Geo-blocking content on the product
- Acquiring Non-Live content to distribute to regional teams
- Creating media rights, off platform events and resilience live stream links for key sporting events in the tournament calendar
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Understanding of live streaming, FTA, VOD and OTT platforms
- Working knowledge of file-based media formats, components for re-versioning content, and content delivery methods
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems
- Working across multiple requests and projects at any given time
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Full understanding of Media Rights and Geographical Blocking of content
- Experience of managing or working with 3rd party partners and suppliers
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.