What's your new role about?
DAZN is looking for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer to join our Security Architecture & Engineering function in order to help enable us to manage the risks associated with our tech in one of the fastest growing OTT companies out there! You will play a key role in our identity management strategy and take lead of implementation, management and operation of security services and controls in the cloud and on-premise. You will work closely with SecOps team, Enterprise Systems team, Platform team, as well as other senior stakeholders across DAZN!
As such, you are passionate, dynamic and collaborative! We are live globally and are determined in our continued efforts to remain a leader in the streaming community. Are you ready to have your work impact millions daily and change the OTT landscape?
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Working within the Security Architecture & Engineering team you will plan, implement, optimise and operate Microsoft 365, and Azure security services and controls in the cloud and on-premise.
- Working closely with the SecOps team you will implement, optimise and maintain security monitoring of our enterprise systems and cloud streaming platform.
- You will implement and maintain Identity & Access Management (Azure AD) across the business in collaboration with Enterprise Systems and Platform Engineering.
- With your keen eye for details you will ensure full documentation, regular and relevant reporting and diligent ticket management.
YOU’LL HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as a Code toolsets, especially Terraform
- Expertise with Microsoft 365 and Azure security services and technologies as Azure AD, Azure Sentinel, and Defender ATP
- Good experience in security management of on-prem and cloud infrastructures
- Very strong knowledge and experience with setup, configuration, and tuning of Identity Management, CASB, PIM, PAM, SIEM and other security tooling
- Expertise with cloud security concepts, detection, prevention, and monitoring tactics for distributed cloud applications
- Build and test automation pipelines (CI/CD)
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Hands-on software engineering experience, proficiency with at least one programming language
- Experience with AWS or GCP or another cloud provider
- Experience with containerization / MSA
- Distributed systems (preferably Kubernetes - ECS / EKS)
- Professional qualifications suitable for the role - Microsoft 365 and Azure certifications
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.