What's your new role about?
Live, breathe, dream sport? All sports?
As Programming Editorial Assistant at DAZN you will be making all of our live and post produced sports content visible to our subscribers!
This role will be the key liaison between our production, operations and marketing teams ensuring we are giving customers the correct detail around our sports content.
You will have the chance to showcase your own ideas regarding content and workflows. Plus, you will regularly create post produced highlights and pieces for the live production of our events.
If you are fluent in both German and English, share our passion for sports and would like to take your editorial experience to the next level then please get in touch with us!
- Ensuring that all available content is displayed on the site and is consistent with our English localization
- Working closely with our Central Content team to ensure all articles are produced and written on time and in our brand style
- To include relevant and exciting images to the fixture that you are writing to help customers visually understand the content they are accessing
- Working in a post-production environment to create highlights of most of our sports content for our product and all our connected clients
- Preparing content for our live production in accordance with the respective league producers
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIAL SKILLS?
- Excellent knowledge of worldwide sports in general, major players and teams
- Ability to multitask across several projects and setup delivery method to a strict timeframe to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and to client satisfaction
- Knowledge of editing platforms and an understanding of formats and audio configurations
- Fluency in German and English mandatory
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Basic understanding of Content Management processes and delivery platforms
- Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity
- Experience in writing basic journalistic articles
- First experience using cutting tools
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.