What's your new role about?
The DAZN Creative team is growing! We are looking for a Junior Editor with an absolute passion for sport.
DAZN Creative is an internal creative agency born within DAZN - the world’s largest OTT sports broadcaster. We are built to serve the brand without distraction, and we’re driven by meaningful creative built on authentic sporting insight.
We need great creative minds who live, breathe and get the space we’re playing in to grow our team. Our creative arm is made up of a mixture of agency, broadcast and design studio experience and works on everything from Ad Campaigns to Internal Comms, Promos, CSR, Ambassador Partnerships and Original Content. We get to work with the biggest sporting events, rights holders and athletes in the world but we also like working with the smaller ones.
We are looking for a Junior Editor Responsible for leading the production of all short form edits commissioned by internal stakeholders of DAZN.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Creating short form edits commissioned by stakeholders of DAZN.
- Understand the DAZN brand TOV and align to the creative direction set by the CD.
- Interpreting creative direction and client feedback into the edit.
- Meet with clients to discuss creative ideas and feedback.
- Support Junior Editors.
- Leading online sessions as required.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Passionate and knowledgeable about sport
- Expert in Adobe Premier editing software
- 1-2 years as an Edit Assistant or Junior Editor at a reputable Agency or Post Production facility. partnerships).
UK BENEFITS INCLUDE…
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- Matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme and more.
- You’ll also have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Department: DAZN Creative
- Internal Job Title: Junior Editor
- Reports To (title): Creative Director
- Career Level: CL2
- Country and Location: Hammersmith (UK)
- Hours of Work: Mon-Fri (09:30—17:30)
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.
To find out more visit: https://careers.dazn.com/