What's your new role about?
The world of live sports consumption is changing. Fans are now demanding a live sports service that is built around them – a service that offers them the ability to watch the very best live sport on any device, when and where they want and best of all, at an unbelievably low price point. Welcome to DAZN, the world’s leading live OTT sports service.
Our Media division are looking for a Commercial Content Manager to manage and oversee the revenue from our off platform channels and branded contents production for our client campaign. You will be responsible for planning and delivery of commercial contents to the highest level. You will understand the delivery of both content and brand campaigns, you will be organized and communicate effectively but most of all you will be passionate about sport and delivering the very best service for our partners.
As our new Commercial Content Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Revenue strategy for owned social channels – Setting up the revenue strategy for our owned social channels; YouTube and Twitter and others. Creating sales package and coordinate with both internal (sales team and off platform team) and external stakeholders (Platforms, agencies and clients)
- Pre-sales contents planning – Planning the commercial contents which align with our advertising strategy and clients campaign concept.
- Branded contents production management – Planning and directing branded contents production for the brands/ clients. Making sure to deliver quality pieces of contents for the clients’ campaign.
- Reporting – Tracking our offplatform revenue and report regularly to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in social media and/or commercial content planning role within an agency and/or media environment preferably in sport.
- Extensive knowledge of the sports media and marketing space
- Communication and briefing skills
- Organised & flexible and can manage multiple campaigns and tasks at once
- Good knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience of working with brands, leagues or broadcasters on digital and social media platforms
- Fluency in Japanese
- Thrives in a team working environment
- A determined, confident and proactive approach with a proven success in fast-paced environments
- Sound computer literacy and experience (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) and familiarity with basic web technologies.
Even better if you have:
- Work experience in English working environment
- Knowledge of broadcast and digital sports industry
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Knowledge or experience on creative software (Adobe Premier, Illustrator and Photoshop etc)
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.