What's your new role about?
In this brand-new role within our growing marketing and subscription function, you will focus on retention marketing for DAZN subscribers in the UK and more than 200 markets globally. You will use your expertise in CRM to deliver multi-channel marketing experiences that resonate and engage, helping fans know what, when and how to watch their favourite sports on DAZN. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to work with best-in-class CRM technology and a talented global team across the UK, US and India.
Reporting into the Head of Retention, you will work with multiple teams across various business functions around the world so you’ll need to be a great team player and communicator. On a day-to-day, you’ll work with CRM Operations, sports content editorial teams, Product, and the wider subscriptions/marketing team to help drive customer engagement and subscriber growth.
This role is based in Hammersmith, London. Flexible work from home and office available.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new CRM Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own and manage cross-channel CRM campaigns in more than 200 markets (incl. planning, production, coordination with stakeholders and reporting)
- Work with editorial teams to create engaging content-first communications to engage with sports fans and drive on-platform engagement and subscriber growth
- Manage marketing content on landing page experiences and support conversion testing across web, mobile and Smart TV applications
- Deliver local market strategic initiatives against retention, engagement and win-back targets.
- Own and deliver test and learn plan for CRM activity
- Work with Product & Analytics teams to measure the impact of CRM activities and identify opportunities
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Strong experience in CRM and cross-channel communication
- Experience in briefing campaigns and strong judgement of creative and messaging
- Proficiency/Familiarity with using Marketing Automation Technology Platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Understanding of engagement and retention metrics
Even better if you have:
- Experience working for an entertainment, sports or subscription-based company
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.