What's your new role about?
As one of the System Administrators of DAZN's key Business Technical Systems you will be responsible for ensuring optimal service availability and user experience for our global teams by maintaining, developing, upgrading and supporting key systems including ServiceNow, ScheduALL, Microsoft Dynamics CE, Office 365, Jira, Confluence, Power BI, Alliant & WhatsON & supporting systems.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a key stakeholder in the development of systems core to DAZN's rapid expansion. You will have opportunities to grow your career and be involved in projects throughout our global organisation.
This role would suit someone with a technical Broadcast background in Support/System Administration or architecture and engineering. The role requires in depth experience installing, supporting and upgrading systems.
HERE'S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN
- Responsibility for system maintenance, monitoring and administration including managing user access and capacity
- Manage releases, upgrades, installations, integration and regression testing.
- Experience of configuring and customising workflows and functions including forms, fields, views, reports and dashboards.
- Modifying Security information and permissions
- Diagnose system issues, track bug fixes to resolution.
- Manage system reporting, creating support documentation and delivering end-user training.
- Interact regularly with the supplier maintain a good relationship, managing escalations and requests.
- Keeping up to date with ScheduAll, ServiceNow, Microsoft Dynamics CE and other system developments.
- Front end user support, including issue investigation.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Technical understanding of Broadcast operations and business workflows.
- Extensive ServiceNow, ScheduALL, Microsoft Dynamics CE system administration experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a fast-paced, technical environment
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Working collaboratively with a group of people to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
- Planning & Organisation - Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES
- Experience with Office 365, Jira, Confluence, Power BI, Alliant & WhatsON
- Knowledge of Oracle, SQL and querying databases.
- Solid infrastructure skills: Windows Server, VMWare, HyperV, AD, LAN, VPN
- Experience of building workflows and scripting
- Knowledge of Webservice API’s
- Understanding of Broadcast operation and automation schedules.
- Familiarity using Jira and Confluence.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.