What's your new role about?
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your digital analytics skills to design and deliver implementations that will be used to provision insight across a Global multi-platform product?
In this role you’ll work closely with business and technical stakeholders, designing cross-platform analytics data models across web, native mobile and living room applications. You will leverage platforms such as Firebase, GA4, Google Tag Manager and Google Measurement Protocol to configure analytics data collection across multiple platforms. You will ensure best practice is followed and help construct data sets for Google Analytics/GA4 for use by our team as well as other stakeholders.
You will be part of a digital analytics centre of excellence delivering implementation, reporting, and analysis while also having the opportunity to collaborate with other colleagues from the global data team. We have a genuine passion for digital analytics and we thrive on the opportunity to influence the strategy of an exciting and growing company.
This role can be based in London.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Digital Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the digital analytics approach across web, native mobile and living room applications, ensuring a consolidated strategy across all platforms
- Interact with business and technical stakeholders across departments such as DevOps and Product Management to define project requirements and construct data model inputs, design tagging implementation, and validate and QA tagging on applications
- Along with fellow Analytics team members, own the tag management data layer and analytics data model (through Firebase, Measurement Protocol and Google Tag Manager), ensuring consistent approach and process is followed and maintaining documentation and instruction as required
- Contribute to a centre of excellence for Digital Analytics, providing day-to-day support to Product and other team stakeholders and evangelize data governance best practices
- Partner with our global Reporting & Data Science teams to deliver high quality solutions and facilitate knowledge sharing
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience in a digital analytics-focused role, implementing reporting framework and provisioning analysis from digital analytics tools (Google Analytics/GA4, Firebase Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Previously designed digital analytics data capture models and constructed implementation specs
- Experience in data governance and data quality processes
- Strong knowledge of Tag management platforms and data layers
- Worked with both business and technical stakeholders and ensured end-to-end digital analytics process is followed
Even better if you have:
- Working knowledge and/or experience with Google Big Query
- Google Analytics & Tag Management certifications are preferred
- Previous experience working on Google Tag Management & Google Analytics/Firebase projects on a Global multi-platform scale
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.