What's your new role about?
The way sports fans view and engage with content is evolving and DAZN is at the heart of this evolution. This is your chance to join the world’s most progressive sports media organisation and shape the way fans connect with some of the world’s best sports content.
DAZN launched in 2016 (www.DAZN.com
) in Japan, a live sports streaming service that is fundamentally altering the sports broadcast landscape.
We require a super star Sales Manager with a passion for sport to play a crucial role in helping to build our broadcast and digital sales revenues within DAZN’s media sales team.
If you’ve got solid experience working in digital media and/or broadcast media sales both directly with clients and through advertising agencies, then we would like to hear from you. DAZN is at the forefront of delivering branded content solutions for clients across our own platforms and social media, and relevant experience would get you off to a good start. Our direct brand relationships and agency relationships are core to the success of our media business and continued strong growth is projected for the foreseeable future.
As our new Sales Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Client revenue generation – Work with designated client accounts and advertising agencies to generate sales revenues for broadcast, video and display.
- Partnership management – Manage key strategic relationships with media agencies, and major brand sponsors
- Account management - Manage key accounts to sustain long term business and deliver market leading levels of service
- Team collaboration – report to the Key Account Director and drive delivery of branded content solutions for key accounts through our client services, production and strategy teams
- Value add -Develop ideas that add value to our agencies and clients both from a business and business relationship perspective
- Campaign Reporting – take responsibility for campaigns and make sure timely and accurate reports are delivered to all stakeholders – highlighting key learnings and insights that will ensure we are constantly evolving our approach
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a sales and/or account management position within a media or agency environment
- Solid experience working with the major advertising agencies and brand advertisers
- Solid experience working across broadcast, digital and social media
- Excellent sales skills with a demonstrable track record of success
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Strong attention to detail and analytical flair
- KPI driven with strong commercial awareness
- Fluency in Japanese with capability to communicate with clients, Business level English is a big plus
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.