What's your new role about?
As the coordinator for the North American Content Team, you will play a key support role for the North American Content Team – with specific focus on providing administrative support to the EVP of Content for North America. An ideal candidate will quickly come to understand the roles and functions of the content department and identify ways to create efficient workflows. Your workday will cut across administrative functions, content development and project management. You will need a baseline understanding of the sports media business - but most importantly, you will be a self-starter who identifies and then solves problems with a positive attitude. Your time supporting the content team will put you at the center of DAZN's programming strategy and will set you on a path for growth within one of the world’s most exciting sports businesses.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage heavy schedule, travel logistics and expenses for the EVP of content.
- Assist content department in the organization of key meetings and logistics.
- Handle, organize and manage decks, media assets and lists for the content department.
- Organization and delivery of cross-functional team meetings and events.
- Interface regularly with talent and their representatives.
- Help plan, coordinate and execute the original content plan in North America.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Minimum 1-year prior experience in executive assistant/personal assistant capacity.
- Exceptional organization and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility and comfort working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to identify problems/inconsistencies and proactively resolve them.
- Confidence to chase/challenge team members for items requested from EVP.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but not required
- You’ll receive up to 15 days of Paid Time OFF (from the start), 9 paid holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long-term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k) and a flexible work environment.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com. If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport. Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.