What's your new role about?
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As a System Administrator of Clarizen, Dynamics 365 and JIRA/Confluence systems, you will be responsible for ensuring optimal service availability and user experience for our global teams by configuring, maintaining, developing, upgrading, and supporting these key systems.
You will champion all the systems owned and supported by your department.
At DAZN, Technology is the beating heart of our business. You’ll have the chance to partner with various business and technology areas to understand their needs and build the long-term strategy within DAZN and lead programs of work to deliver requirements to support the rapid growth and development of our sports streaming platform.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has software development background and a technical mind with excellent communication skills and a confident self-starter to be a System Administrator of these key tools and play a pivotal role in DAZN's rapid global expansion. You will have several opportunities to grow your career and will be involved in projects in different areas throughout our Global organisation.
If you thrive in a dynamic environment and are interested in joining a growing team and helping shape new technical processes, then we would love to talk to you about a career at DAZN!
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Dynamics 365, Clarizen, JIRA/Confluence systems expert
- Implement system customisation, configuration, dashboards, workflows, manage system database and integrate with other applications and platforms used across the organisation.
- Responsibility for system maintenance, monitoring and administration including managing user access and capacity
- Manage releases, upgrades, installations, integration and regression testing.
- Diagnose system issues, track bug fixes to resolution along with Front end user support, including issue investigation.
- Conduct user training, write user manuals and guides for the systems
- Interact with stakeholders gathering requirements and documenting the same in detail.
- Prioritise the project backlog and handle BAU issues and change requests
- Multi-task between systems and changing priorities to deliver tasks in time-bound fashion.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience of software development in full SDLC format, preferably in a fast-paced, technical environment
- Good understanding of relational databases and be able to design the same
- Proven experience of design and development of bespoke software systems or administration of market leading CRM and Project system platforms like (Dynamics 365, SFDC, Clarizen, JIRA, Planview, Project.manager.com, Clarity PPM, Monday.com, etc.) in configuration, customisation, workflows, dashboards, forms, views, and reports development is a must
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC, ITIL and Waterfall Frameworks
- Communicating with impact - the ability to present information to a high standard using a variety of written, verbal and presentation techniques
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Working collaboratively with a group of people to accomplish a task or achieve a goal
- Planning & Organisation - Ability to set priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity with minimal guidance
- Drive & Energy - Self–motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Quick learner who can grasp technical and logical concepts of system and database designs to deliver the tasks in time-bound manner.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience of working in Agile as well as Waterfall methodology
- PMP certification
- Your exposure to programming languages and reporting tools like Power BI, Jscript, HTML, CSS, .Net will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience of JIRA/Confluence
- Experience running and facilitating workshops
- Experience in IT projects involving multiple parties - documenting business requirements and writing technical specifications
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Information Technology or Business Management required.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.