What's your new role about?
DAZN is looking for a passionate Team Leader to join the Payment Operations Team.
As a PayOps Team Leader at DAZN you will be responsible for managing the new Payment Operations Team in Katowice and overseeing our global payments ecosystem.
You will report to the Head of Payment Operations based in Katowice but work closely alongside various stakeholders including Development Teams, Product and Finance based around the world. Your goal will be to help your team optimise global payments ecosystem to maximise revenue and minimise losses.
This role has great potential to expand your understanding and knowledge of all aspects of online payments and e-commerce, from acquirer testing to definition of billing strategy and fraud prevention.
Please note: in this role you can either work in our office in Katowice or remotely, if you are based in Poland and have full eligibility to work.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage the 2-4 person Payment Operations Team – ensuring your team hits key deliverables and is enabled and empowered to complete their tasks.
- Own the day-to-day management of the payments ecosystem including Salesforce, Zuora, Adyen
- Line manage your direct report(s) efficiently to maintain standards across all areas of Payment Operations
- Create a learning environment for your team and support your team members in their development
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- You have strong leadership experience, setting a high standard by leading by example and lifting the team around you
- You speak English on a min. upper-intermediate level
- You are a people person – meaning you know how to work with and manage different personalities to get the best out of people, always making time for your team and colleagues
- You've got good organisational skills and take care of efficient delivery of work - not only allocating tasks towards PayOps team member strengths but also upskilling weaknesses to prevent bottle-neck scenarios
- You're an effective communicator with high computer/word literacy. You are confident in contributing to senior-level stakeholder meetings, in particular for resolving and updating on critical payment issues
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
- You're able to multi-task efficiently and efficiently prioritise workloads
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO (BUT PLEASE DO APPLY EVEN IF YOU DON'T MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS)
- You have experience with any Payment Service Provider
- You have knowledge of subscription-based products, e-commerce or online payments in general
- Development opportunities (knowledge sharing, mentorship programme, online Learning Zone and others)
- Private medical and dental cover (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit platform (thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Flexible working arrangements, 1-hour lunch break incl. in working day
- Wellbeing initiatives
- For more information on our perks and benefits please visit our Careers page.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.