What's your new role about?
Are you interested in working with one of the most exciting sports in the world? Do you want to communicate with a global audience as DAZN becomes the only place in the world to access NFL Gamepass?
DAZN Creative is DAZN’s in-house creative agency, and we are looking for a multi-disciplined and talent Integrated Producer to join the team to help us launch and run the NFL Gamepass account. Based in Leeds, this is a global role and is a key hire to help the DAZN deliver on this major deal.
If you have experience at a creative agency or broadcaster in a similar role, are experienced in the production process and able to own a project end-to-end then you will be set up for success at DAZN. You'll be assuming responsibility for day-to-day management of the process and workflow, drawing up and maintaining tight budgets and using stakeholder management skills to work with a range of people and teams.
The role reports into the Global Creative Ops lead and is part of the wider DAZN Creative family in London. The team is comprised of creatives, editors, designers and producers; and has a wide and varied remit. The team prides itself on creative excellence and innovation and we are looking for someone who has a passion for creativity and producing stand out work.
This role will be based in Leeds.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Creative Producer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Produce of all NFL GamePass creative projects, end to end, all at the highest quality, often running multiple projects at once.
- Take briefs from the DAZN NFL GamePass marketing team and translate this into resource and timing plans and create accurate project budgets.
- Work with the Studio Manager, Senior Producer and Creative Director to ensure all projects are resourced correctly and appropriately.
- Brief key project personnel such as editors / designers and make sure they have everything they need to commence work.
- Recognise and nurture good creativity.
- Have an up to date and holistic understanding of the NFL teams wider requirements.
- Be there to advise the creative team on NFL rights and usage implications.
- Protect and follow the production process, managing stakeholder expectations as projects progress.
- Capture and action all feedback.
- Come up with viable production solutions for the Creative team and stakeholders to deliver on brief.
- Negotiate favourable rates with all suppliers.
- Manage cost reconciliation
- Liaise with Business Affairs for production and insurance related contracts.
- Be part of a wider production team, working collaboratively to achieve the best outcome for all projects.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Experience working in a respected broadcast creative department and / or agency
- Thorough knowledge of all major marketing deliverables and platforms, such as TVC’s, OOH, DOOH, OEM, social, print and radio
- Experience in taking briefs and translating them for creative teams / designers / editors
- Experience with legal, compliance and contractual requirements
- Excellent with money management, budgets, estimates, POs, timesheets and billing
- Contacts with suppliers and creative freelancers
- Awareness of current trends in the industry
- Ability to speak to a range of people, including senior management
- A passion for sport
Even better if you have:
- Computer literacy skills
- Experience creating presentations in keynote
- A flexible approach, highly organised and proactive
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.