What's your new role about?
Disrupting an industry isn’t easy.
In 2016 DAZN launched its direct to consumer app bringing more live sport directly to customers than ever before through a simple, intuitive, easy to use app and a low monthly price. By 2019 DAZN were playing more hours of live sports than any other company anywhere in the world.
Now it’s time to push new boundaries.
DAZN believes there is a significant opportunity to offer commercial venues a new proposition with more sports, more choice and better access then ever before and is looking for a data expert to join the team as Product Manager to analyse, define and design solutions and customer experiences for bars, betting shops, internet café’s, hotels, retail stores and more to purchase and consume DAZNs unrivalled live sport content.
As a data focussed Product Manager you will be the teams data expert, monitoring, visualising and analysing insights from all customer product touchpoints to identify and remove points of friction and improve the customer experience. This is a great opportunity to develop your Product Management skills as you will design customer solutions, define requirements and work with internal and external engineering teams to bring those solutions to life.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analyse customers on-product behaviour; identify trends, opportunities and problems with the customer experience
- Communicate insights and make recommendations on opportunities for improvement based on qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Design solutions to customer problems, and write compelling vision statements that summarise the customer experience through future press releases and customer FAQs
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria to define requirements in detail
- Work with product & engineering teams to bring your solutions to life
- Work with experimentation team to A/B and Multivariate test your ideas and solutions
- Analyse competitors and ‘best-in-class' experiences to inform the DAZN for Business product
- Work with a digital analyst to ensure that product tagging allows DAZN to conduct the analysis we need to in order to effectively measure, analyse and quantifiably improve customer outcomes.
- Coach other team members to run their own data queries and build their own insights
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience with data analysis in a commercial (preferably product) environment
- Ability to write queries in SQL
- Experience creating visualisations in Looker or Tableau
- Experience creating, visualising and presenting data insights
- Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing
- Experience in product management delivering features from start to finish in an agile environment
- Hands on experience working with development teams
- Passionate about customer experience; looks at problems, and solutions, from the customers perspective
- Acts autonomously, able to identify what problems to solve, and then goes and solves them
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills; written and verbal
- A desire to be a key part of launching a new product in an exciting industry
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience writing user stories, acceptance criteria, and product vision definitions
- Desire to build a career in Product Management
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.