What's your new role about?
In this brand-new role within our growing marketing and subscription function, you will help deliver our customer communications strategy across our DACH region.
As a passionate sports fan with an intuitive understanding of customer experience, you know what’s important to fans and how to create game changing multi-channel marketing experiences that resonate with and engage them. You’ll be able to harness your depth of knowledge in digital & mobile CRM to create game-changing CRM initiatives that strengthen our relationship with our customers.
Comfortable operating in a fast-moving, commercial environment you’ll deliver a calendar of activity aimed at driving retention and subscriber growth. You will have experience of working within a global organization and will have run successful initiatives for a major brand or sports property either in-house or at an agency.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Own and manage cross-channel CRM campaigns in DACH countries (incl. planning, production, coordination with stakeholders and reporting).
- Support optimization of conversion funnels and on-platform experience across web, mobile apps and Smart TV applications.
- Deliver local strategic initiatives against retention, engagement and win-back targets.
- Run A/B tests and onsite experimentation.
- Work with Product & Analytics teams to measure the impact of CRM activities and identify opportunities.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Work experience in CRM and cross-channel communication, especially Mobile CRM and digital media.
- Experience in marketing communication, briefing campaigns and strong judgement of creative and messaging.
- Proficiency/Familiarity with using Marketing Automation Technology Platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Understanding of engagement and retention metrics.
- Expertise in launching A/B tests.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, and collaborative international environment with a unique culture (we have a start-up mentality whilst being part of a global organization).
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working in a digital, eCommerce or subscription-based environment
- Proficiency with HTML & CSS
- Experience working in an international environment / global organisation
- Familiar with launching new and innovative digital products & services
- Department: Marketing/ Subscription
- Career Level: 3
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Hours of Work: 40 hours – Monday to Friday
- Line Management Responsibility: No
GERMANY BENEFITS INCLUDE...
- 30 days’ annual leave, matched pension contributions of 3% of annual salary, company festivities, fresh fruit, coffee and other refreshments.
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme. Most importantly our great working atmosphere.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries.
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories.
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.