What's your new role about?
Are you passionate about technology and love the idea of creating a Service Portfolio from scratch in an agile and cloud native environment for B2C applications? If you thrive in a fast paced, tech-first environment this is a great opportunity to design the Service Lifecycles for the services supporting DAZN’s global cloud based sports streaming platform!
Working closely with procurement, finance and legal, you will translate technical requirements to support contract negotiations. You'll then liaise with Product Engineering and Support teams to operationalise contracts and ensure services are secure, reliable and fit for purpose.
DAZN is a fast-paced organisation and your challenge will be defining Service Level objectives for existing services, whilst encouraging technical teams to build non-functional requirements in from the start, when speed to market for new features and new launches are the priority. Experience with B2C applications, hosted in Cloud native environment will be key.
If this sounds like a great chance to excel in an ever changing, technology focused environment and bridge your technical and commercial expertise then DAZN could be the place for you to shine!
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Translate technical requirements to enable finance, procurement & legal to understand the business value, ensuring services are invested effectively
- Define KPIs across the portfolio to ensure capacity is tracked effectively and teams can respond quickly to changes in demand
- Perform gap analysis against best practice and industry standard KPI's to identify remediation requirements
- Manage the delivery of work initiatives to deliver remediation
- Work with Product Engineering teams to ensure service requirements are built into product design
- Work with key stakeholders to establish an operational readiness framework for Microservices
- Define industry standard benchmarking
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience in managing Service Lifecycles, Service Transition or similar
- Experience managing capacity and tracking spend for B2C applications and services e.g New Relic/ PagerDuty / Datadog / Logz.io hosted in a cloud native environment e.g AWS / Azure
- A great facilitator with excellent coaching skills - experience in running workshops and meetings and the confidence to advise Senior Stakeholders
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Managing services in the broadcasting, Media or OTT industries
- Experience integrating ITIL in an Agile environment
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience in IT Systems
Here's a little more about us…
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This is an ambitious project with a fast, scalable release cycle. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
We work in small teams and give our people freedom and autonomy when it comes to the work they produce. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a technology community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: http://media.dazn.com