What's your new role about?
Are you passionate about technology and love the idea of creating a Service Portfolio from scratch in an agile and cloud native environment for B2C applications? If you thrive in a fast paced, tech-first environment this is a great opportunity to design the Service Lifecycles for the services supporting DAZN’s global cloud based sports streaming platform!
Working closely with procurement, finance and legal, you will translate technical requirements to support contract negotiations. You'll then liaise with Product Engineering and Support teams to operationalise contracts and ensure services are secure, reliable and fit for purpose.
DAZN is a fast-paced organisation and your challenge will be defining Service Level objectives for existing services, whilst encouraging technical teams to build non-functional requirements in from the start, when speed to market for new features and new launches are the priority. Experience with B2C applications, hosted in Cloud native environment will be key.
If this sounds like a great chance to excel in an ever changing, technology focused environment and bridge your technical and commercial expertise then DAZN could be the place for you to shine!
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Translate technical requirements to enable finance, procurement & legal to understand the business value, ensuring services are invested effectively
- Define KPIs across the portfolio to ensure capacity is tracked effectively and teams can respond quickly to changes in demand
- Perform gap analysis against best practice and industry standard KPI's to identify remediation requirements
- Manage the delivery of work initiatives to deliver remediation
- Work with Product Engineering teams to ensure service requirements are built into product design
- Work with key stakeholders to establish an operational readiness framework for Microservices
- Define industry standard benchmarking
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience in managing Service Lifecycles, Service Transition or similar
- Experience managing capacity and tracking spend for B2C applications and services e.g New Relic/ PagerDuty / Datadog / Logz.io hosted in a cloud native environment e.g AWS / Azure
- A great facilitator with excellent coaching skills - experience in running workshops and meetings and the confidence to advise Senior Stakeholders
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Managing services in the broadcasting, Media or OTT industries
- Experience integrating ITIL in an Agile environment
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience in IT Systems
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.