What's your new role about?
Interested in taking your ITIL, Agile, Project Management and Technical Service experience to the next level? Join DAZN as our new Service Portfolio Manager to take ownership of managing Service Lifecycles from cradle-to-grave and design the Service Portfolio from scratch!
As a new role within DAZN, this is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for technology and a commercial approach to pioneer a new Service Portfolio strategy and communicate its value in our fast-paced, Agile environment to help take the Technology Services being DAZN’s global sport streaming platform to the next level!
You’ll form strong relationships with key stakeholders, perform gap analysis against best practice and industry standard KPI's, and manage the delivery of work initiatives. You will tackle the exciting challenge of defining service requirements for existing services, whilst encouraging software and platform engineering teams to build non-functional requirements into designs for new services to improve transitions.
If this sounds like a great chance to thrive in an ever changing, technology focussed environment and bridge your technical and commercial expertise and then DAZN could be the place for you to shine!
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Translate technical requirements to enable finance, procurement & legal to understand the business value, ensuring services are invested effectively
- Define KPIs across the portfolio to ensure capacity is tracked effectively and support teams can respond quickly to changes in demand
- Perform gap analysis across the portfolio to identify remediation requirements
- Manage the delivery of work initiatives to deliver the remediation
- Work with product/devops teams to ensure service requirements are built into product design
- Work with key stakeholders to compile an operational readiness framework for microservices
- Define industry standard benchmarking
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- An excellent grasp of all things Office 365 - functionalities, capabilities, Office Teams, etc.
- Experience in managing service lifecycles, service transition position or similar
- Experience managing capacity and tracking spend in a cloud environment
- A great facilitator with excellent coaching skills - experience in running workshops and meetings and the confidence to advise Senior Stakeholders
- Pro-active – there will be an expectation to deliver whilst processes are being defined, looking for what can be done to overcome challenges, as opposed to seeing lack of process as a barrier
- The ability to present information to a high standard using a variety of written, verbal and presentation techniques.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, with the ability to multitask
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Knowledge of ServiceNow, Monitoring, alerting and logging tools (PagerDuty, Datadog, Logz.io etc.)
- Managing services in the Broadcast, Media or OTT industries
- Experience integrating ITIL in an Agile environment
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience in IT Systems
Here's a little more about us…
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This is an ambitious project with a fast, scalable release cycle. Imagine a tech start up culture but with the security and backing from a well established content and media agency.
We work in small teams and give our people freedom and autonomy when it comes to the work they produce. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a technology community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: http://media.dazn.com