What's your new role about?
Are you a broadcast scheduler/planner looking for that next step? Want to play your part in one of the biggest, growing sports networks on the planet? Want to handle multiple global live and non-live events and programmes across all our territories?
This is the new frontier in planning live and non-live sports content and it’s getting bigger and better than before.
As our Content Planner, you are responsible for the management of the content powering our next-generation streaming video product and our commercial and residential linear channels- setting the bar for what consumers expect across web, TV and mobile platforms from around the world.
You’ll work with a variety of stakeholders and no two days will be the same. Your eye for detail and strong organisational skills combined with being able to keep cool, calm and collected under pressure will enable you to thrive in this pivotal role within our planning world.
Please note that whilst this role is predominately Monday – Friday, due to the nature of live sports, there may be occasions for some flexible working in the evenings or at weekends.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Plan linear & OTT live & non-live events on a daily basis using Mediagenix What’s On broadcast tool
- Use linear & OTT event performance data to create analysis and performance reporting
- Work closely with Production and Operational teams to ensure that all factors relating to broadcast output are considered and play a pivotal role in determining what content is played out to our subscriber base
- Communicate with global territories and understand individual markets and strategies
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Strong knowledge of all major sports and formats
- Experience of scheduling / planning for broadcast in either a linear or non-linear environment
- Experience interpreting programme and event data and understanding viewing trends
- Understanding of Broadcast technology
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working in a sports environment
- Experience working in an international organisation
- Experience of the OTT and linear landscape
- Experience using Mediagenix WON
- Internal Job Title: Content Planner
- Reports To (title): Head of Content Planning
- Career Level: 3
- Country and Location: UK, Leeds
- Hours of Work: 37.5 per week
- Line Management Responsibility: No
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years)
- Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance (4x annual salary)
- matching pension contributions up to 5%
- Travel Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to our online learning portal and be part of our 'Career Deal', which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.
To find out more visit: https://careers.dazn.com/