What's your new role about?
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before.
Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers.
When you join DAZN you will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global products
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure and IT Services. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices.
Join us in India’s beautiful "City of Pearls" and bring your ambition to life.
You'll be setup for success if you have:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years being an Architect on mobile platforms, with below stack of skills with good design and architecture experience.
- Need to be passionate about the customer experience and able to build the full application from concept to production.
- Strong hands on experience on ReactJS, AngularJS & related JS frameworks
- Strong hands on experience with working on latest ECMA 6 standards
- Strong Exposure to Typescript Version 4 (and above)
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, single page applicationS
- Expertise in building server side backend using NODEJS
- Expertise in test driven development and its methodology like Code coverage etc
- Expertise in using custom builds like Webpack for complex application bundling
- Expertise in caching, minification, bundling techniques to improve front end performance
Even Better if you have:
- Experience in designing & developing reusable front end frameworks, node modules and tools.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.