What's your new role about?
We live, breathe, and think growth and are looking for team members to deliver & build campaigns, driving objectives at defined payback. As part of the Paid Social team, you would focus on delivering global synergies in media to deliver acquisition at scale.
In this role you will be a key member of the Paid Media team and will focus on looking at our paid social channels in a holistic way to understand what the best and most effective ways we should be spending our advertising dollars.
This role is based in London.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Paid Social Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Help to implement a global paid strategy & road map for the social channel, leveraging audiences, creative & tech to deliver campaigns across various social platforms
- Be responsible for a large portfolio of in-house social campaigns (Re targeting & App marketing) spanning multiple markets, and languages, from conception to execution, optimizing & reporting
- Help to implement road maps with our key social partners (including global Brand Ambassadors, Club partners, and key Sports Property partners) to ensure we are at the forefront of industry, pushing the boundaries in automation and innovation of the channel
- Work with the brand, content, and rights activation teams to support the social activation process
- To manage a team to deliver demonstrable results for the appropriate level of investment
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Demonstrable hands-on experience running Paid Social preferably (but not necessary) on client side
- The understanding of the importance of incremental acquisition opportunities
- Commercial understanding to know the demands and expectations in a constantly evolving environment
- Experience in a rigorous, data-led approach to performance through the media for both direct response and reach campaigns
- Experience in leading and developing a team of digital media specialists
- Excellent stakeholder management to communicate to colleagues both centrally and locally around the globe how the team is performing against expectations
- Confident communication skills and can build relationships across teams at all levels with an appetite to challenge convention
Even better if you have:
- Interest in sports and/or the media/OTT landscape
- Experience working with or within a digital subscription business
- Familiarity with incremental testing, Media Mix Modelling/Econometric model inputs and outputs and what that means for digital marketing
- Experience managing ads on a global scale
- Experience with Dynamic Creative Optimization
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.