What's your new role about?
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Is your next career move into a dynamic Network Support team, responsible for managing a large global Network? This is a fantastic opportunity to join our expanding global network support team.
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Italian tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you will have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will be responsible for maintaining a global network which ensures the smooth delivery of our services to millions of fans.
Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Network and Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
You will be responsible for ensuring our network continues to deliver this seamless experience to our customers to the highest standard, 24/7/365. Promptly investigating and resolving incidents, managing capacity, and provisioning new services onto the global network infrastructure.
This role will be based in our Cologno Monzese office. Join us in Italy’s production center and bring your ambition to life.
AS OUR NOC ENGINEER, YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Manage a large Global IP WAN Network using advanced SD-WAN technology
- Monitor and maintain an advanced CDN platform spanning multiple regions
- Support all WAN and LAN network assets within the DAZN Enterprise and Production networks
- Provision and maintain new services onto the Global Network
- Work with a wide range of Network Technology’s including Cisco, Checkpoint, Aruba, Radware
- Assist senior engineering teams with project implementations
- Collaborate closely with DAZN broadcast teams to ensure seamless delivery of our live Sporting events globally
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Previous experience working in a Network Support / NOC role, supporting a wide range of Network Technologies
- A strong understanding of the OSI model, routing and switching technologies
- Experience in managing and maintaining network security appliances
- Experience in managing and maintaining network load balancing appliances
- Network Management Systems (NMS) exposure / experience
- The ability to quickly assess, prioritise, respond, resolve incidents
- Confident and accurate written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to promptly learn new technologies
Even better if you have:
- Experience in configuration management on variety of Cisco routing and switching technologies - IOS and NX-OS
- Experience in configuration management for other Network Technologies - Checkpoint, Aruba, Radware
- Experience in monitoring playback experience with tools like Conviva
- Previous exposure / experience on the SolarWinds suite of tools for network management and monitoring.
- Previous exposure / experience with multicast networking technologies and Video-Over-IP
- Previous exposure / experience monitoring OTT distribution services
- Experience in managing content delivery network partner services
- CCNA or CCNP certification
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team,you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
DAZN VALUES – THE ‘HOW’ IN WHAT WE DO:
AMBITIOUS – people who want to make a big impact and drive DAZN forward.
INVENTIVE – people with bright ideas who deliver great new experiences for our customers – and improvements for our business. People who come up with better, simpler ways of doing things.
PASSIONATE – people who are proud of our product, our content and our business – and love to shout about it. People who love what they do and show commitment every day.
BRAVE – people who take difficult decisions to help us focus on improving DAZN, our performance and our results.
SUPPORTIVE – people who know that we achieve more as a team than as individuals. People value inclusion and look out for each other, helping their colleagues enjoy their work and develop their careers. People who consider others before making decisions.
At DAZN, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that values equality and diversity, where everyone can contribute and have their voices heard. This means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities.
Everyone has the opportunity to make change and impact our DEI journey by joining our ERGs: Proud@DAZN, Women@DAZN, Disability@DAZN and ParentZone.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.