What's your new role about?
Have you always wanted to work for a company where Infrastructure as Code and DevSecOps are concepts which are actually taken seriously? Are you fascinated by evolving trends in cloud and microservice security?
At DAZN you will play a key role in our cloud security strategy and take the lead of implementation, management and operation of cloud security controls and security monitoring of our sports streaming platform. This role will work closely with SecOps team, Platforms team, development teams, supply chain partners, live media engineering and distribution teams as well as senior stakeholders.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Implement, optimise and operate DevSecOps automation tooling
- Implement, optimise and operate our cloud and container platform’s security controls
- Efficiently monitor and analyse security events and take appropriate action to investigate and remediate incidents
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code toolsets, especially Terraform.
- Experience with build and test automation pipelines (i.e. Drone, Jenkins, CircleCI) and collaborative code management (GitHub)
- Knowledge of common cloud and container platforms’ (AWS, ECS, Kubernetes) security services
- Understanding of common security controls; detection, prevention, and monitoring tactics of distributed cloud applications and infrastructures
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE TOO
- Hands-on software engineering and coding experience in an Agile environment
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities while staying a team player
- Strong personality, able to quickly build positive cross-functional relationships
- Evidence of ongoing personal development in the information security profession e.g. research, tool development or personal blog
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.
- We have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair.
- You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.