What's your new role about?
An exciting opportunity for an Adobe Premiere Pro editor to join us at DAZN.
We are looking for an editor who has worked in a fast-paced environment, with extensive experience delivering fast-turnaround projects and meeting broadcast deadlines for delivery. Working with a number of production teams, a real creative flair is needed when editing extremely varied content from magazine shows, highlights programmes and branded content.
You will be working on some key sports highlights that are broadcast around the globe, you will be expected to work a varied shift pattern which can include working weekends and late evenings.
As well as working with producers, you will be expected to bring your own ideas to each project and be able to communicate them effectively.
We are an international company and your English CV is required during the application.
Please send your CV and any supporting documents in English – many thanks!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Editing a range of content with a strong creative flare.
- Producing work that adheres to quality control specifications and required technical standards.
- Exercising strong editorial judgement appropriate to content needs.
- Experience working on long and short form content.
- Experience editing magazine shows.
- Demonstrated finishing / online skills.
- Strong effects editing skills, with experience using Boris and Sapphire plugin effects.
- Proven track record of colour grading on varying types of content and camera rushes.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Excellent Premiere-based editing software skills.
- Good understanding of technical workflows and delivery aspects of broadcast and digital media.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet production deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Experience of colour grading using Premiere Pro.
- Ability to manage the delivery of multi-format programme files.
- Be ready to work to a precise brief, but when prompted, contribute with your own ideas and creativity.
- Work well as part of a team and accept feedback.
- Have an excellent eye for detail.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish.
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Due to the fast turnaround environment, you will be working in, you must be good at problem-solving.
- Experience in creating GFXs and an understanding of GFX workflows would be beneficial.
- Experience using a MAM system.
- All projects will be related to sport, so an interest in this area is desirable.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.