What's your new role about?
It’s a really exciting time at DAZN Group! We're a technology company leading the way in sports media and broadcasting and transforming how people watch sports through our full HD live & on-demand OTT sports product, DAZN!
As the Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting with the coordinating ENG shoots, live production and managing our onscreen talent for both live and non-live content. The candidate will work very closely with the Production Manager looking after the scheduling and work flow of the various live events and shoulder programming that we offer. The role will also involve close work with the Producers for each show, to allow efficient management of staff and facilities in accordance with production and delivery specifications. This role will ensure that all projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meeting all associated requirements. The right candidate must possess exceptional inter personal and organizational skills to handle numerous requests from clients and internal staff and is responsible for maintaining close relationships with internal teams across numerous departments.
You will be passionate about the sports we cover and know how to lead a team into translating creative ideas and strong editorial into great programming relevant to your region. You will be highly motivated with strong editorial standards, and a strong work ethic. You will lead by example and care passionately about the programs you deliver.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Scheduling staff and facilities across all live production projects, including booking freelance and technical crews
- Liaise with the Host Broadcast, graphics, post and MCR teams to ensure your event has the correct level of staffing and support
- Liaise with Programming department creating budgets, hiring ENG crews, and post facilities to complete additional post production content
- To work closely with the Production Manager to manage and support all event schedules, workflows and disciplines in a varied environment, within a fast-paced and sometimes 'live' environment.
- Maintaining and controlling the overall budget for each event and feeding into the Production Manager any issues.
- Work with the Production Manager and Producers to ensure that all production requirements for each show/event are met
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Previous experience of working in the live/post production environment
- Good knowledge of production processes and broadcast criteria for both live and commentary events
- Ability to foster relationships with clients and colleagues of all levels, identifying the right level of support at all stages
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst offering guidance and advice to both colleagues and clients in order to help them meet delivery
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- An interest in and knowledge of Sports
- Willingness to travel domestically and abroad to DAZN territories such Canada, Germany and UK.
- Organized and structured work approach in order to determine priorities and set efficient schedules