What's your new role about?
HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU
The SVP IT security for DAZN Group will be responsible for leading the DAZN Group’s information security team. The position requires an experienced security practitioner with exceptional business acumen and technical knowledge and an ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Reporting to the DAZN Group CTO, the position is responsible for managing DAZN Group’s information security practices, being the security leader for the wider business, leading development and execution of information security strategies, implementing technical solutions and acting as the security subject matter expert for DAZN Group. It also involves consulting the technical operations team on development, testing and documentation of DR strategies as well as supporting the wider group on DR/BC planning.
Here are some Links for you about DAZN:
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Essentials & Desirables
- Risk management
- Security Governance (policies, standards, reporting metrics)
- Security awareness Champion (global)
- ISO 270001
- Data Protection – GDPR
- Operational security
- Vulnerability Management / Penetration Testing
- Applications security & secure coding
- Cloud Computing – AWS
- Windows / O365
- Dev practices – Agile
- Microservices, container, serverless
- Networking Technologies
- Service/Content delivery on large scales – CDN
- Security Governance
- Risk Management (policies KPI standards)
- Cloud computing Strong overseeing of security on AWS
- A broad perspective and experience of Information security
- Experience of building and delivering a security strategy roadmap.
- Stakeholder Management
- Creating and developing relationships
- Collaborative and Inclusive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- CISSP, CRISK
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.