What's your new role about?
Are you ready to join the world’s fastest-growing sports media company and play your part to ensure our Accounts Receivable - Billing function in Poland stays ahead of the game?
To properly reflect the growing nature of our business, we are currently looking for a new person to strengthen our Finance team in the Billing area.
Please note: during pandemic in this role you can either work in our office in Katowice or remotely, if you are based in Poland and have full eligibility to work.
HERE’ S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Raising invoices for DAZN clients
- Investigating billing related queries and maintaining the clients’ records in the CRM and the accounting system.
- Reconciliation of AR ledgers and reporting
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- You're fluent in English
- You have a good knowledge of Excel (e.g. pivot tables, vlookup, sumif)
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably Finance related
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You're accurate with attention to detail
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- You've already worked in an Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable team
- You have some reporting experience
- You're familiar with Oracle or other ERP/CRM system
- You're well-organised – deadline focused with the ability to prioritise tasks
- You're an efficient team player
- You're able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Development opportunities (knowledge sharing, mentorship programme, online Learning Zone and others)
- Private medical and dental cover (fully financed by DAZN)
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit platform (thousands of sports, culture or tourism benefits)
- Pension scheme (Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
- Financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
- Flexible working arrangements, 1-hour lunch break incl. in working day
- Wellbeing initiatives
- For more information on our perks and benefits please visit our Careers page.
- Please submit your CV in English - some of our team members do not speak Polish so this is essential in order for your application to be considered.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.