What's your new role about?
As Technical Producer for DAZN Italy, you'll be part of the revolutionary, global sports streaming service & rights holder of Serie A and B Football, UEL & UECL, Matchroom Boxing and a large portfolio of other sports! In this exciting role, you will work on our live unilateral and non-live productions, as well as world feed host broadcast productions within the Italian market.
With a love and knowledge of football and other sports, combined with sound technical knowledge from a background in event production and fluent language skills (Italian & English), you will support the Technical Director and the Operations Team on a daily basis, helping to coordinate requirements for all production activitiesand be responsible for all of the day-to-day technical aspects surrounding the unilateral productions.
The Technical Producer will also be required to travel to and work at outside broadcasts and shoots where necessary to assist all DAZN teams (Operations, Resources, Production) as necessary.
Benefits include access to DAZN, annual performance-related bonus, lunch vouchers, free coffee and snacks, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working (remove if role is 100% office based with shifts e.g. Broadcast Ops), and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Technical Producer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Assist the Technical Director on all day-to-day activities as required and provide cover when out of the office.
- Oversee each Unilateral and Host Broadcast production from planning to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness, high production values, partner collaboration and client support.
- Provide the Production and Operations team with technical advice and support.
- Collaborate with the production team to define and evaluate technical requirements and devise workflow strategies to ensure successful delivery.
- Maintain communication with external stakeholders such as Lega Serie A, delivery partners, graphic suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Develop and revise statements of work and production schematics, to include accurate delivery timelines and cost estimates.
- Attend required site surveys – de-briefs and site reports to be compiled and distributed post survey.
- Research and propose new technologies to be used in Production, to take the output onto the next level.
- Travel to events as and when required to act as a technical support to the onsite Production Team.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Relevant technical experience
- Previous experience of working as a technical producer or assistant in a similar role
- Experience in MCR environments
- Experience in domestic and/or foreign broadcast productions
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook advanced user experience
- Native or fluent language skills in both Italian and English, both written and oral
- Strong technical knowledge related to television & digital production
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to act decisively and strong problem-solving approach required
- Ability to work under pressure, to strict deadlines and handle last minute changes
- Willingness to travel as needed & be onsite for extended periods when required
- Driving License
Even better if you have:
- A good level of Spanish
- Previous experience with high profile sports.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.