What's your new role about?
Are you looking for a Product Management job with high impact over European markets?
As Product Manager – EU in DAZN, you are responsible for launch and in life management of DAZN platform in markets within Europe. You will work across functional teams of Product, QA, Project and UX to ensure DAZN is the best in breed OTT application in each country. Reporting into Senior Product Manager - EU, you will collaborate with teams across operations, finance, marketing, commercial and the executive team in market to help define a global product roadmap that delivers the best product for the EU region.
You will join a team of 3, where each of you will be owning an expertise area around specific EU markets, like DACH, Italy, Spain.
This role is based in Munich, Germany.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Product manager - EU, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own new territory requirements and the PR FAQ process for in-market launches working with commercial, operations and marketing to align requirements.
- Obsession on metrics - using DAZN data services, ensure KPIs are met and raising any issues with global teams for resolution.
- Support local marketing endeavours to ensure they are able to execute their plans and drive subscriptions
- Work with local agencies to support translation and localisation for new builds and features coming from DAZN
- Ensure that in market devices are working to the high level of DAZN’s expectations and highlight issues with global teams as they arise
- Develop a thorough understanding of the digital video market and consumer electronics, and continually assess the market landscape and emerging industry trends.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Good requirement composition skills, with experience of Gherkin and writing BDD User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in an Agile environment.
- Excellent program organization, product management, and coordination skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Understanding of the challenges of launching products in multiple markets.
- Experience of managing 3rd party partners and suppliers
- Background of delivering business value; improve user and customer experience and providing maximum return on investment.
- Fluent English is a must, plus conversational German.
Even better if you have:
- General interest in sport would be a real advantage.
Here's a little more about us…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.